Frequently Asked Questions
Please click the questions below to discover the answers.
What separates us from other financial advisors?
We are set apart from other advisors in many beneficial ways:
- As a small family business partnered with strong financial services companies in the industry, we believe that you get the best of both worlds: financial strength and individual, personal attention.
- We not only advise our clients on investment strategies but also help clients form a plan and provide the tools to build your financial success. From investment management to tax, estate, education and retirement planning, we provide guidance and the knowledge you need to make informed decisions.
- We are a "Fee-Only" investment management firm, offering advice not influenced by commissioned investment products (ie loaded mutual funds, annuities) and practice fiduciary responsibility to our clients.
- We offer a wide range of investments so that we can find what is most suitable for your needs and use a discount broker to save you money.
- We contact our clients on a regular basis to check in and to update client on the progress of their accounts.
- With over 25 years in combined experience, we have lived many "financial lives" and are experienced with "bear" markets.
What does being a Fiduciary mean?
What is a Fee-Only Financial Advisor?
What is your investment minimum?
How do I get started with your services?
If you would like a review of your investments or would like to explore the benefits of becoming a client, please complete this Questionnaire so that we can learn more about you and your needs. You may email, fax or mail the form to us. We will then follow up to discuss the services you are looking for. If you would like to call first, please feel free to call Toll Free: 877-422-4770 or Local: 970-249-9900.
How can I research Elderado Financial?
Learn more about Elderado Financial:
Step 1 - Investigate - Please learn all about our financial services by browsing our website .
Step 6 - Partnering - You decide if you wish for us to help you on your journey fulfilling your financial goals and objectives by completing the Asset Management Agreement and all necessary forms.
Step 7 - Build and Monitor - We will design a comprehensive plan that addresses your financial challenges and manage your assets according to your personal goals and objectives. You will receive regular emails, phone calls and newsletters. We expect to meet with our clients periodically for a comprehensive discussion of their situation.